Auto-Enhance Videos via Google plus
The low rez preview is shown here, once you approve the changes the system goes about enhancing your uploaded resolution.
Very new feature for videos you add to Auto-Backup.
Some details in the reshared post below. Thanks for the alert goes to &
Originally shared by +Tim St. Clair
Great looking videos just got easier
We're all taking more videos than ever before, thanks to our mobile devices, but some of them turn out less than stellar (yes, it happens to us all). But starting today, you can make your videos look and sound better with Google+.
I'm excited to announce that now, with one click, you can enhance the lighting, color, stability, and (coming soon) speech in your videos. Here’s how it works:
– Use Auto Backup to securely store the videos you shoot.
– Google+ will automatically analyze picture and audio quality. For best results make sure you have Auto Enhance turned on. Learn more here: http://goo.gl/ycYHV4
– When we think we can make improvements, desktop Web users will see a banner asking whether you’d like to preview enhancements.
– The preview will show an instant side-by-side comparison so you can choose to apply changes or stick with the original.
In addition to the videos that Google+ suggests enhancing, you can choose to apply Auto Enhance to any videos you’d like:
– In Google+ on Mac, Windows, Linux and Chrome OS, open a video, then choose More->Auto Enhance.
– In the Google+ Photos app on Android, open a video, tap the overflow menu, and then tap Auto Enhance.